Enter your details and our manager will contact you and will be happy to help
Myofascial massage is a non-surgical facelift that does not involve injections. The cosmetologists recommend this technique in the following cases:
– General decrease in muscle tone
– Loss of skin elasticity and suppleness
– Pockets under the eyes
– Blurred facial contour
– Double chin
– Drooping corners of the mouth
– Visible facial asymmetry
– Marionette lines formed at the corners of the mouth and down towards the chin.
Myofascial facial massage is generally recommended from the age of 30, when the first signs of skin ageing begin to appear. Younger patients generally do not require work on the facial muscles.
In addition to the advantages of facial massage, this technique offers other benefits:
– Safety: as all the manipulations are carried out by an experienced cosmetologist, the service is risk-free
– Non-invasive technique: Myofascial massage rejuvenates the skin without the need for injections or cosmetic surgery
– Painless: The aestheticians movements are slow and gentle, that relax tense and spasmodic muscles and providing a pain-free experience
– Personalised approach: The treatment method is tailored to each patient
– Versatility of the procedure: This complex technique resolves many problems and improve overall skin tone.
Often described as “sculptural”, the myofascial massage tightens muscles and creates well-defined facial contours. This technique is also recommended in the post after plastic surgery, but it should be carried out after a period of body recovery.
The positive feedback on myofascial massage is well-founded, supported by the photos of patients who have tried this service. Comparing the before and after results, the difference is obvious:
– Facial contours become sharper
– Signs of skin ageing are reduced
– Wrinkles and folds are reduced
– Swelling and bags under the eyes disappear
– The complexion is revitalised
– Skin pores are tightened
– Asymmetry is corrected.
After the sessions, collagen synthesis is intensified, blood circulation is stimulated and muscular tension disappears. The increase in blood micro circulation triggers internal metabolic processes that contribute to the elimination of toxins. Many people notice a general improvement in their well-being, a reduction in sinus congestion and
headaches. The benefits of myofascial massage can be felt not only in terms of outward beauty and youthfulness, but also in terms of a sense of well-being.
We are happy to announce that we are open on Sunday.
A bank deposit is required to guarantee your reservation (this is not a prepayment). You can pay services using the payment method of your choice.
Cancellation / modification without charge 48 hours in advance. We can be reached on +337 69 81 59 00.
PUR Beauty house