Enter your details and our manager will contact you and will be happy to help
Myofascial facial massage – the magic of manual therapy
Myofascial facial massage is a manual technique for working out the deep facial fascia – the connective tissue between the muscles. The technique is considered absolutely safe and highly effective for visible age-related changes in the skin. She competently combines the classical rules of massage and unique techniques for working out the fascia. This is a difficult procedure that requires the cosmetologist to have deep knowledge of the anatomical structure of the face and the location of nerve endings. When combined with other techniques, massage technique will be the beginning of your transformation.
Indications for the procedure
Myofascial facial massage is a lifting procedure that does not require surgery or injections. Cosmetologists consider this technique justified when:
– general decrease in muscle tone
– loss of elasticity and firmness of the skin
– increased swelling
– presence of bags under the eyes
– unclear, “floating” facial contour
– appearance of a double chin
– drooping corners of the lips
– visible facial asymmetry
– the appearance of marionette wrinkles running from the corners of the mouth to the chin.
SPA facial massage is recommended for the age group of 30 years and older, when the first signs of skin aging appear. Patients younger than this age usually do not require additional work on the facial muscles.
The main advantages of the procedure
In addition to the benefits of manual facial massage, the procedure has additional advantages:
– Safety. Provided that all actions are performed by an experienced cosmetologist, the procedure is considered absolutely safe and eliminates a negative scenario.
– Non-invasive technique. Myofascial massage provides skin lifting without resorting to injections or surgical plastic surgery.
– Painless. The master carries out all manipulations slowly, without haste, relaxing tense, spasming muscles.
– Individual approach. The operating mode of the device required for each patient is selected.
– Versatility of the procedure. The technique as a whole copes with many problems, improving the overall tone of the skin.
Myofascial massage is often called sculpting, tightening muscles and modeling a clear facial contour. The technique is also recommended as rehabilitation after plastic surgery, but first there must be a period of recovery and restoration of the body.
Effect of the procedure
The laudatory reviews of myofascial facial massage are not a myth; they are confirmed by photos of patients who have already tried the procedure. If you compare the results before and after, the difference becomes obvious:
– facial contour is tightened
– age-related skin changes are erased
– wrinkles and creases become less pronounced
– puffiness and bags under the eyes disappear
– complexion is restored
– pores narrow
– asymmetry is leveled out.
If we take the deep processes, then after the sessions collagen is more actively produced, the blood circulation process is stimulated, and muscle tension goes away. Active blood microcirculation triggers internal metabolic processes that promote the release of toxins. Many people also note a general improvement in their well-being, when sinus congestion disappears and headaches go away. Myofascial massage is the path not only to external beauty and youth, but also to the overall health of the body.